Monday, January 18, 2010

ASK A MAN MONDAY'S



Welcome to our first installment of Ask A Man Monday’s

Each and every Monday we will be interviewing a man to get his feedback on various topics. If you have any questions you would like to ask please add them below and I will add them to next week’s list. Since this is the first post we’ll keep it light and just get some general information. The lucky man this week is Robert. He is in his mid twenties and in a committed relationship.



What qualities do you look for in a woman?

The woman I’m currently dating is an excellent mother (important to me because I love kids), giving, nice, fun, humorous, outgoing, easy conversation, she is really someone I can myself happy with.



The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?

Let me be honest it’s looks beyond that I’m an ass man so it’s the first thing I check out. The hair thing doesn’t really bother me, as long as it’s well kept. No weave at all, I can’t stand a woman with fake hair.



What turns you off during an initial interaction with a woman?

Asking what I do for a living off the break. It’s the equivalent of asking how much I make. Don’t ask, I will volunteer that info during our conversation. It shouldn’t come up to quick.



Anything you would like to add about the social experiment we are embarking on?

There are plenty of men out there and I hate hearing women complain ‘oh there are no good men out there that’s why I am single’ when that is not the fact. Honestly it usually an issue with you. I’m glad you are going to give people a chance; if you keep the door open then someone can come in. Getting out there and giving men a chance is the first step.

No comments:

Post a Comment