Monday, February 1, 2010
ASK A MAN MONDAY
A 26 year old African American male, that works full time in finance. Recently single after a three year relationship.
If you have any questions you would like to ask please add them below and I will add them to next week’s list.
1. What attracts you to a woman?
Open-ness, non-stressful, not too emotional, sexuality, most important...an interest in me.
2. What do you think about a woman who puts out "too quickly"?
Not a thing...that doesnt mean anything, that just means she is very open with her sexuality...or could be that she is really just interested in the guy. I dont look into that too much.
3. Why do you think men cheat?
Self control issues and/or missing something.
4. Do you believe once a cheater always a cheater?
NOT AT ALL...i believe there is a particular reason for cheating and its not genetic so it can be changed.
5. What is the most important thing a man needs in a relationship?
6. Do you think about marriage?
Sure, who doesnt it.
7. What do you dislike about women?
Stubbornness, TOO TOO emotional (i can understand some) but that whole not letting stuff go, and being stuck in a certain mindframe about stuff
8. What was your most perfect relationship and what made it perfect?
Hmm...good one..I cant necessarily explain that because I dont consider any relationship I have had to be perfect or I would still be in it.
9. Why do you think so many black women are single?
Not looking at the right dudes.. radars are not working properly to give the right dudes a chance...again, also, stubbornness
10. What makes a healthy relationship to you?
Compromise, willingness to accept, willingness to let go, attentiveness, attention to each other, trust, honesty, HAPPINESS