Thursday, March 18, 2010

Camera Ready: Going on a Cutie Run



Just a little update: So I have been feelings a little down lately, while I am going out on dates none of them excite me in the least bit. Whether any of them ever calls again I could really care less. I know sometimes things start out slowly but I NEED a little spark or something to make me smile when I think of you. I have been doing a lot of reading lately just to help get my mind right for when he comes along. I’ve also been working on improving my total package, inside and out. One book talks about how a woman needs to be feminine and I really think my generation has lost touch with that idea. When I read the quote below it really spoke to me and it is something I think I need to read everyday before I walk about the door. I may have to print it and tape it to my bedroom mirror or something. LOL

I don't understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little - if only out of politeness. And then, you never know, maybe that's the day she has a date with destiny. And it's best to be as pretty as possible for destiny. -- Coco Chanel

Tonight I am going out with two of my girls and I know we are going to have a blast. I am going on my first official “Cutie Run” of the season. The weather is nice, I got some new make-up, and I am ready to get it in. We always have a good time when we get together and we haven’t seen each other in a while so I am excited. Alright ladies wish me luck and keep your fingers crossed for me.

And scene!

No comments:

Post a Comment